Thanks for visiting my website!
Allow me to introduce myself…
I am a 90s baby, Congolese-born (Democratic Republic of Congo) South African and middle child of three girls. When I was 10 years old, both my parents were tragically killed in a car accident on the same day. Needless to say, life took an unexpected turn which led to a very dark and painful childhood (you can read more about it in my autobiography).
I survived abuse, suicide attempts, homelessness and deep depression. Today, I am a writer and a life coach (oh, and I’m a full-time accountant by day). I use my life experiences to inspire, motivate and encourage others. I am married to an amazing man and I am a mother to a beautiful princess.
- 1st Place Winner of the Colorism Healing Writing Contest, 2017
- 2nd Place Winner of the IOM “I am a Migrant Too” Poetry Contest, 2012
My Favourite Quotes
- “…Africa will write its own history, and in both North and South it will be a history of glory and dignity” – Patrice Lumumba
- “I am an African, not because I was born in Africa, but Because Africa is born in me” – Kwame Nkrumah
- “Always, no matter what, remain positive” – Rose Mpisi (my beloved mother)
Peace & Love,